Collection of Personal Information: We collect Personal Information from clients and visitors to our website in several ways, including:
- Information provided by clients when they request a quote or place an order for our services
- Information is provided when clients communicate with us through Email or phone.
Use of Personal Information: We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve our services
- To respond to client’s requests and inquiries
- To send marketing and promotional materials
- To improve our website and services
- To process payments
- To comply with legal requirements
Disclosure of Personal Information: We may disclose Personal Information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- With the client’s consent
- To third-party service providers to provide services on our behalf, such as payment processing and shipping
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a subpoena or court order
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or bankruptcy
Retention of Personal Information: We retain it as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it and as required by applicable laws.
Security of Personal Information: We take reasonable measures to protect Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
Access to Personal Information: Clients may request access to their Personal Information and request that it be corrected or deleted by contacting us by Email: [email protected]